Tuesday, June 24, 2008

About hangin here or going there.. wherever 'there' is.. =P

These last few days, I'm preparing for a new project.. but this particular project is not what I really want, hence the invisible power that forces me to get out of this 'mess' grew stronger and stronger..

In this soon-to-be project of mine, I will be granted greater power as a team leader, not just a developer/consultant.. but as u might already acknowledged, with great power, comes great responsibility (hint:spidey), and as a beginner-level consultant in Oracle Universal Content Management System (the product I will be implementing in the next project), I don't think I will fit onto this role perfectly..

Not that I don't appreciate the role that is entrusted to me, but I think this role only got to me because my workplace doesn't have any other resources they can 'sacrifice'.. ='( This last 8 months (since October 29th, 2007 when I first got to work here), I already lost no less than 18 people who resigned from this so-called-workplace.. making me think about the things I would get if I follow the steps of those who have left, haha.. =P

So, in anticipating what's ahead for my career, here's what I've done a few minutes ago => Submit my CV to another company!! Let's pray and hope for the best!! =D

~atoGwSubmitCVKeJ*tisLgAjY?? =))

No comments: