Wednesday, June 11, 2008

revived + curhat kerjaan

great.. my blog is now revived..

still not sure what to write..

aaahhh.. what the h*ll.. let's start talking about what I've been doing lately.. ... ... ... nothing.. =((

yes, the so-called-work-thingy has given me nothing to do lately.. first, I got accepted here as a .NET Consultant.. great job.. great environment.. great friends.. and last but (definitely) not least, great pay.. =D the next thing I know, .NET projects in my company is terminated by the client at the end of March (they say it's because of budget limitation.. not really sure if it's true..).. no problem, I am a .NET Consultant after all, am I? just move on to the next .NET project..... ... wait!! there isn't one!!! what should I do?!?!?!??

yes2, that's what I've been dealing with this past few months.. effectively nothing.... not that I'm not doing anything literally.. there was this Google Web Toolkit (GWT) project which attempts to create a SCRUM Methodology web-based tool.. which was abandoned halfway.... and there was also these trainings.. Oracle Universal Content Management... Oracle Information Rights Management..... Oracle Document Capture.... just never got the chance (project) to implement what I learned..

now I'm at the middle of nowhere.. trying to find out my purpose in life.. well, actually, purpose in work.. coz I ain't got nothin to do here, at least for now..

so, for the readers of this blog, got any LOWONGAN .NET DENGAN GAJI MEMADAI????!! LOWONGAN BUSINESS ANALYST ATO APALAH YG LEBI KEREN JG GPP DEHH, ASAL GAJI MEMADAI.. =D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah putus ditengah jg toh itu GWT akhirnya? dah.. lo jualan dvd aja.. omsetnya mayan loh.. :p

Alex Chandra said...

wekekekk.. iy nih, bimz.. ap gw balik k jatis aj y?? =))

Anonymous said...

gosipnya, di sini minimal dapet €25000 setaon lex..